Pet Surgery: Your Companion is in Good Hands with Us
Our experienced veterinarians perform various surgeries throughout the week, from low-cost spays and neuters to soft-tissue surgery, even orthopedic surgery. Our compassionate support team will monitor your pet before, during, and after the surgery for maximum healing. We want you to know with confidence that you are making the best decision for your pet's health.
We Make Surgery Safe and Comfortable for Your Pet
When your pet has a surgical procedure at Faulkner Animal Hospital, he or she will receive quality surgical care by our veterinary professionals and support team. We know that this is a stressful time for both you and your pet, and we take the steps necessary for you to both be comfortable with your choice.
Elective surgeries must be scheduled by appointment. This guarantees that every patient receives individual attention from our veterinary team. Give us a call to schedule your pet’s surgery, and we’ll let you know if we need to see them prior for an exam and blood work to reduce anesthesia risks.
Does your pet need a surgical procedure? Let us help!
What to Expect For Your Pet's Surgery
Here is what your pet can expect when your pet undergoes surgery with the doctors at Faulkner Animal Hospital:
- Do not feed your pet after 10 pm the night before surgery. Water can continue to be available.
- Check in to our clinic the morning of your pet's surgery. Your pet's veterinarian will go over any last minute questions that you have regarding your pets procedure.
- Once your pet is sedated or anesthetized, we’ll begin the procedure.
- We'll be in contact with you throughout the day to keep you informed of how your pet is doing.
- When ready, your pet will be sent home with pain medication and after-care instructions for safe and quick healing.