Pet Allergies and Dermatology
Skin disorders, which can be brought on by allergies, afflict a number of pets. Faulkner Animal Hospital frequently assists clients and pets with treatment for skin issues and allergies, whether they by season, food, or inhalant allergies.
When your pet’s skin is raw, itchy and uncomfortable, clients are often at a loss of what to do to help their pet—our veterinarians can provide the help you need.
Common Allergy Symptoms in Pets
Symptoms that both your dog or cat my exhibit with allergies are:
- Constant scratching, licking, and/or chewing of the skin
- Chewing and licking at paws
- Patches of inflamed skin and hair loss
- Odor coming off your pet’s skin
- Red, swollen ears
- Hair loss between the toes
- Runny eyes and nose